Little King of Sorrows
I do not know how, this poem should start,
2 poets just writing, a hallway apart.
Trying to mend, their brains work together,
Collaboration with friends, can make you feel better.
Sometimes its fun to gossip bout others,
But these two have seen, the lives that it smothers.
To the point it can leave us, wanting to scream,
a voice of 2 people, now that makes a team.
Knowing the difference, between rumors and real,
tearing down webs, the spinsters do wheel.
This wheel like tornado, that just never ends,
a path of destruction, is left among friends.
Friends turn their backs, and hearts are left broken,
a rainbow we see, by the words left unspoken.
Little King of Sorrows's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Collaboration by Little King of Sorrows )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Tabatha Khumalo, Bob Johnson
- 'What's Wrong With Her? ', nikka mee farillon
- Emotions Kept Inside, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Yehi Karna Hay to Insan Banata Keyun Hay, Akhtar Jawad
- Golden Dreams, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Wind shall blow, hasmukh amathalal
- Turn to flower, hasmukh amathalal
- PH: Life: Growing Up, La! * - Chapter3 (.., Brian Johnston
- Mind Over Matter, david kush
- Don't do anything in a bigger way than t.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan