Little King of Sorrows
I do not know how, this poem should start,
2 poets just writing, a hallway apart.
Trying to mend, their brains work together,
Collaboration with friends, can make you feel better.
Sometimes its fun to gossip bout others,
But these two have seen, the lives that it smothers.
To the point it can leave us, wanting to scream,
a voice of 2 people, now that makes a team.
Knowing the difference, between rumors and real,
tearing down webs, the spinsters do wheel.
This wheel like tornado, that just never ends,
a path of destruction, is left among friends.
Friends turn their backs, and hearts are left broken,
a rainbow we see, by the words left unspoken.
Little King of Sorrows's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Collaboration by Little King of Sorrows )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Conclusion, Sir Walter Raleigh
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- When You Are Old, William Butler Yeats
- A Character, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)