The coin in the mind is very hard to define
The scale of pain passing through the family line
Take the sword and face the challenges of disease
Demons in the soul make our dreams freeze
Make a splash in the fountain of mysteries
The sword I hold unlock the cold images within
The dreams with hope brings greater gains,
More stars I see through the wet stain rain.
Here I see cold images through foggy windows
Wrapped up in time with my bleak surrounding,
That draws the cold breeze and icy winds
So thin the wire cuts through my thinking.
On troubled moors cold images bleached the air
Refresh my wills and drifts away into the atmosphere.
Gerry Legister's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cold Images by Gerry Legister )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Armies Of Angels, Saiom Shriver
- Departing Memories, Midnights Voice
- one hundred and twenty two miles, days, .., Mandolyn ...
- July 31,2014, Erica Borges
- Where Did It Go To?, Brian Johnston
- The Unapologetic Apology To My Mother (A.., Maurice Harris
- she is fading and then the night swallow.., RIC S. BASTASA
- Everything is yours, RIC S. BASTASA
- The Leg Of A Lamb, Saiom Shriver
- A Task To Master, Lawrence S. Pertillar