cold diamond EDGE
Of your persistent silence
cold diamond edge
threatens to turn soon
into gravel Stonehenge.
To break my heart.
To cut my tongue.
Or just to split
the wooden bench,
where once in mid of it
we loved to sit.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (cold diamond EDGE by ONElia AVElar )
- Qytetit tim, skender iljaz braka
- While my eyes delight at you, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Celestial String of Pearls, Harley White
- Feeling, Anne Rub.
- Lost amid his Laughter, Aftab Alam
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- COPLA 93 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Fake Love, Anne Rub.
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI