Cold Breeze Of Nature
Hilly area where I find peace
As beauty of nature is always present there
I am going to visit
The beauty of nature, which I love
Beautiful green tress and lovely mountains
Everything is so green and wonderful
Being close to the mountains, I just love
Going to visit soon.
It is a place where I find peace, less worries
It is my time to be by myself, on my own
So, that I can admire beauty of mountains
Where, cold breeze is always present
To greet me with its natural beauty.
It is time of year, when I completely forget my depressions
Darkness almost fades, since then I just dream of living
As I forget the darkness, which is always present within me
I try to live, when I see and feel the cold breeze of nature
Simply, so that I can live, only live and not die
Is beauty of this hilly area, where I really get some peace.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cold Breeze Of Nature by Rohit Sapra )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Little While, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- I Still Read.........For Sandra Feldman, Michael P. McParland
- Slouches, Mae AC.
- My Keyboard Gentely Weeps, Michael P. McParland
- My Gift, Michael P. McParland
- Raises Eyebrows, Mae AC.
- My Friend Mee Too, Michael P. McParland
- My Dear Sweet Kira, Michael P. McParland
- My Angel, Michael P. McParland
- Sits up, Mae AC.
- Mee Too You Are Missed, Michael P. McParland