Rosmin Elsa Mohan
Is it the shiver that runs down your spine?
Or the numbness that makes you whine,
Is it the antonym to the sweat of time?
Or the pain that reflects a bloody crime?
Is it not the unseen blood that flows?
When a loved one but gently stows
You away and not but see
You away and lets you free
Is it not the love you yearned for?
Is it not the love denied?
Is it not that feeling unmoored?
Is it not that face that lied?
Nothing is colder than love, for sure
A lie in love, the coldest ever
The hardest to live and endure
Is the predatory answer
Now or never.
Topic(s): love hurts
Rosmin Elsa Mohan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Cold by Rosmin Elsa Mohan )
- In Search of Hercule Poirot, Deborah Eker
- Modern Poetry, Bijay Kant Dubey
- READ, READ, READ THE BOOK, Michael P. Johnson
- Different images in life, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Are you really?, Maxim Pokalyuhin
- The pain and pricks., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The maiden poem...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Loves silent vigil, Erato
- I Miss You., sanjay Pathak
- I am Sorry., sanjay Pathak
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Stafford's Cabin, Edwin Arlington Robinson
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Farewell Love and All Thy Laws Forever, Sir Thomas Wyatt
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1886 - 1967)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edwin Arlington Robinson
(22 December 1869 – 6 April 1935)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)