Rosmin Elsa Mohan
Is it the shiver that runs down your spine?
Or the numbness that makes you whine,
Is it the antonym to the sweat of time?
Or the pain that reflects a bloody crime?
Is it not the unseen blood that flows?
When a loved one but gently stows
You away and not but see
You away and lets you free
Is it not the love you yearned for?
Is it not the love denied?
Is it not that feeling unmoored?
Is it not that face that lied?
Nothing is colder than love, for sure
A lie in love, the coldest ever
The hardest to live and endure
Is the predatory answer
Now or never.
Topic(s): love hurts
Rosmin Elsa Mohan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Cold by Rosmin Elsa Mohan )
- Over Time, Fatima Nusairat
- Truth is that, gajanan mishra
- FUCHSIA, Aminath Neena
- love is an 8 ball- it is decidedly so, Mandolyn ...
- Rising of a New Day Through Shine, Rohit Sapra
- Sad Cloud, ramesh rai
- I am carnival, Havilah
- Creative Musical Juces, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Finally Found Our Home, Michael McParland
- Distance doesn't matter, Antonio Liao
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Dirge, Ralph Waldo Emerson
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)