Rosmin Elsa Mohan
Is it the shiver that runs down your spine?
Or the numbness that makes you whine,
Is it the antonym to the sweat of time?
Or the pain that reflects a bloody crime?
Is it not the unseen blood that flows?
When a loved one but gently stows
You away and not but see
You away and lets you free
Is it not the love you yearned for?
Is it not the love denied?
Is it not that feeling unmoored?
Is it not that face that lied?
Nothing is colder than love, for sure
A lie in love, the coldest ever
The hardest to live and endure
Is the predatory answer
Now or never.
Topic(s): love hurts
Rosmin Elsa Mohan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Cold by Rosmin Elsa Mohan )
- Pursuing Rhythms, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Innocense, ekta mudgal
- What Would Happen, IF I Were Unseen?, Mr. Nobody
- The Buried Past, David Lewis Paget
- Individual Predicaments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Limerick-1(GIRL-FRIEND OR GRANNY), Saheb Mohapatra
- Question Of Faith, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- So Into Grief, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- What's The Use?, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Little Taquerias, Gouda Moon
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Everything, Anna Akhmatova
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Television, Roald Dahl
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)