Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light) (16 November / Westport New Zealand)
Clutter Clutter Clutter
every time a cabinet...
filling empty spaces
clogging up empty spaces
erasing erasing beautiful empty spaces...
Poet Other Poems
- ‘Cubism’ Picasso
- “I Am Not A Terrorist” Sarah Palin
- 2008 Wall Street Crash
- 2011 Global Fish Extinction Crisis
- 2012 Austerity Keeps Spreading
- 22 Feb Not Saying Much Yet
- 22feb Universal SMS I Am Ok
- 23 Feb DAWN
- 23feb Dust Motes Settling Dust
- 23feb Earth Swells Into National Cry Mou...
- 23feb Many Miracles Near Misses
- 23feb Wait For Last Miracles Last Pocket...
- 23feb Which Is Worst?
- 23feb10 The Day After: Garden City
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Split image from the poem 'Moving Out Today? ' by Miroslava Odalovic and Terence George Craddock.
Copyright © Terence George Craddock