Clumsy, Silly, Me
i am clumsy when i love
but did you know
im clumsy when i walk?
i have no filter when i talk?
im a slop when i eat?
i trip over my own feet?
i screech when i laugh?
i muddle through math?
i wear my feelings on my face?
i like to move at a slower pace?
my room is anything but clean?
i make a funny face when i try to be mean?
i'm a grump when i wake up?
i just sneaked a sip from your cup?
i have laugh lines creasing my eyes?
and when i giggle i often cry?
i hide from scary movie scenes?
i am addicted to coffee beans?
i get caught in the most embarassing moments?
you stop me there
and tell me you love me
despite all of those er...clumsy...components
Aria Siren's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
I should wear this disclaimer around my neck just so people know what they're getting into :)
you have to be able laugh at yourself!
Comments about this poem (Clumsy, Silly, Me by Aria Siren )
- Heart condition, Ibrar Siddiqi
- A Poet's Echo, Nate Flying Owl
- did the clergy man create chaos when the.., Mandolyn ...
- Path Of No Resistance, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- If Love... The This Follow...., Luis Estable
- Can This Be My Mistake, Luis Estable
- He was a carpenter. He worked with wood., Royston Allen
- An Open Mind, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.54, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.53, Monk E. Biz
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)