Luke J. Holt (1-14-91 / fullerton CA)
this purple tent
full of striped and leather prisoners
is where the clown cart-wheels to his dressing room
and ends his wacky, kooky, hilarious life
Poet Other Poems
- ? emiT
- Ballet Of The Pulsar Nude
- Beneath The Wobbly Weathervane (fiction ...
- Binary Bouquet
- Breathing Blue
- Cellos, Magma and Bony Lions (what is le...
- Clogged Pipe Dream
- Comets (fragment sequence #2 1/5/14)
- Coward of the Spongy Room
- Dry Dog
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.