RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Clouds Of Destiny
Tomorrow shines beneath clouds of today's destiny,
flowing over eternal wisdom, delivering many facets
of life through ages.
Watching ever forward, seeing visions showing many
aspects yet to be discovered in imagination.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Clouds Of Destiny by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- ANNE FRANK FANTASIZES, jack peachum
- Psalm 065, Forrest Hainline
- The Village that Wasn't There!, David Lewis Paget
- start eating sushi now, wasabi warriors, Mandolyn Davidson
- Radha, Radha, Radha, You Are My Radha, Bijay Kant Dubey
- THE CHILDREN OF GOD, Tom Zart
- थांनो लामा हो, Bahadur Basumatary
- I do admit, gajanan mishra
- Pink @ Red& White, asoke ray
- I Am Trying To Understand The Soul, Spir.., Bijay Kant Dubey