Wishing into dark skies, no stars shine, only light blue clouds moving slowly like whales, wind blowing them west along the border, feeling trapped, they break outside, and sail across the ocean water, restless, surrounded by blackness, nothingness, dark silence, fading lights, no more light till morning, you will have to wait for another day to see your way, go full circle, retrace the same old steps, maybe see it from a different view, go in another direction, but it's still the same land you are covering, the situation may have changed, but the problem remains the same, the atmosphere is still your cage, it maybe be a beautiful prison, but it is still a prison none-the -less, until the earth swallows you, you must perform, that's all you can do, let them below, name you, change you, see you in themselves, judge you, see what they want to see, you mattered to someone, if only for a moment, you made a difference, take comfort in this, push on forward, let nothing hold you back, Up above, so below, show your roots, let them grow.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Clouds 2 by Natalie Lavender )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Peace of Trees, Sandra Feldman
- and back to the middle of the road lies .., RIC S. BASTASA
- aut neca aut necare, RIC S. BASTASA
- Not a Poem at all, sEaN nOrTh
- to be empty all over again and move like.., RIC S. BASTASA
- and once again you decide to live., RIC S. BASTASA
- 'tonight at ten'., RIC S. BASTASA
- you must be lucky to have found it, RIC S. BASTASA
- love became l o v e became LOVE and now .., Mandolyn ...
- that self-confidence, RIC S. BASTASA