Close Encounter of the Tiger Kind
You're at the circus - bathroom break.
A tiger's taken a break too.
This could be bad, for goodness sake.
What's a puny human to do?
Just don't panic, the experts say.
Don't look like food is also said.
Try not to look alive - okay!
Cuz all too soon you could look dead.
Got your cell phone, so take it out.
Call 911 emergency.
A tiger tale - hope there's no doubt.
A tiger roar could helpful be.
The tiger's got your number, so
The tiger calls it - doncha know!
Ima Ryma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Close Encounter of the Tiger Kind by Ima Ryma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- teaching my baby girls, Jason Callender
- The Absorption(মগ্নতা), Bhaskar Rabha
- To My Daughters, Jason Callender
- Summer's Flowers, Joseph Narusiewicz
- All Those Ancient Trees Sorrounded Home, Albert Martin
- Rebel with a Cause, Deborah Dalton
- Shroud Of Smile, Rex mayor Ubini
- You, Jacob macharia
- नायहरदोँ आं गसंनानै, Ronjoy Brahma
- Until I See You Again, Lilly Emery