Clocks Of Good Quality
Clocks, books, circles, and signs nip the air,
Programming thoughts with their willingness,
Through the nightmares and dreams of a day.
My fortunes are numberless, fending for themselves
Like good gold pieces, of the hiding variety,
Underneath the bed of the sea where there is colour.
You have ascertained the quality of a day
That judges the feelings of a major variety,
Fully the really interrogative thought is misplaced.
My circles and books are generally obsolete,
Like a sphinx or awesome wasp of the highness
That stings and bites with blurs and size.
What quality is there in the binding of a book?
Feelings are heard from the tongue,
As the tongue of the heart flaps and discourages.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Clocks Of Good Quality by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The sky viewer, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- The Love without Tongue, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- The Bittersweet, Maurice Whyte
- Crazy Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- First Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Walk like a Penguin, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- No-where One, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Cry of Torn Leaf, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Amdo (love), Missau Missau
- Dynamic Frustration, Zillur Rahman Shuvro