Rommel Mark Dominguez Marchan
* CLIMATE CHANGE MOURNER
Is man only the mourner
of climate change because he is
the blamed destroyer?
Could he live without
abusing the earth little by little?
Could he want progress and development
Could he invent without
exploiting the nature?
Does he has nothing to accuse
Am I just thrown these queries
excluding my guilt?
How about you? Didn't you mourn
because you're numb an dno care at all?
Or simply act too late to save the earth?
Or simply dumb because you're now
suffering the consequences...........
written a day after devastating earthquake
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (* CLIMATE CHANGE MOURNER by Rommel Mark Dominguez Marchan )
- Hurting 2, Michael McParland
- Pen it down, Mokhtari Houssam eddine
- Mountain Parkway, Stacy L. Mar
- Alabama Truck Stops, Stacy L. Mar
- Of Supernovas and Starfire, Stacy L. Mar
- Of You, Who Do Not Know Me, Stacy L. Mar
- The Wind Blowing Backwards, Stacy L. Mar
- Metrazol, Luke J. Holt
- Sliding Into Old Shoes, Stacy L. Mar
- Like Fallen Gods, Stacy L. Mar
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns