Rommel Mark Dominguez Marchan
* CLIMATE CHANGE MOURNER
Is man only the mourner
of climate change because he is
the blamed destroyer?
Could he live without
abusing the earth little by little?
Could he want progress and development
Could he invent without
exploiting the nature?
Does he has nothing to accuse
Am I just thrown these queries
excluding my guilt?
How about you? Didn't you mourn
because you're numb an dno care at all?
Or simply act too late to save the earth?
Or simply dumb because you're now
suffering the consequences...........
written a day after devastating earthquake
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (* CLIMATE CHANGE MOURNER by Rommel Mark Dominguez Marchan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Does He Think Of Me, Brianna Kimball
- Live the life king size, hasmukh amathalal
- Tropic Interlude, Liilia Talts Morrison
- The Bear and the Crow, Stephen Katona
- Still exist, hasmukh amathalal
- INCONSTANT LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HAIKU...The Good Die Young, Ken e Hall
- I Know, Lyn Paul
- Those Who Know, Monk E. Biz
- peaches on the side, Mandolyn ...