Rommel Mark Dominguez Marchan
* CLIMATE CHANGE MOURNER
Is man only the mourner
of climate change because he is
the blamed destroyer?
Could he live without
abusing the earth little by little?
Could he want progress and development
Could he invent without
exploiting the nature?
Does he has nothing to accuse
Am I just thrown these queries
excluding my guilt?
How about you? Didn't you mourn
because you're numb an dno care at all?
Or simply act too late to save the earth?
Or simply dumb because you're now
suffering the consequences...........
written a day after devastating earthquake
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (* CLIMATE CHANGE MOURNER by Rommel Mark Dominguez Marchan )
- Sips through lips, Aftab Alam
- The Mature Woman 2, Tex T Sarnie
- Invitation for Re - Opening Ceremony!, sisirachandra vaduge
- Unbarreled Gun, Edwin Cordero
- Thread of thought, Roann Mendriq
- Baking Bread, Roann Mendriq
- Completion, White Lily
- Tears, Michael McParland
- Spin of a coin, Tribhawan Kaul
- Knowing Fragments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(6 January 1878 – 22 July 1967)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)