Dog goD 8Hate
Clear Water Here!
Enticing forms numerous, even to me,
daily send bait of bane for suckers -
the sea of fickle fools.
Battering irony that cavorts to
weak & well, seeking internal
satisfactions known not to me.
Fishy morsels of baneful shark
tease the pan’s fry - blind the eye
to baked bass with large mouths
I seek to speak and care not for
impeding dangers, screaming
intensities of temptation.
Moreover! I’ll walk right out of here
If you don’t read into the aspiration
conferred my soul - IT’S NOT MINE!
Guileless prowess - Nov.15,2007
Dog goD 8Hate's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Clear Water Here! by Dog goD 8Hate )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- THE BEATLES' MEDICAL PROBLEMS, Richard Thripp
- The black color, hasmukh amathalal
- Inner Wastelands, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Wildly Spinning Dirt Clod, Monk E. Biz
- Moon -haiku, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- The Right Time, Sandra Feldman
- Forces at Play, Liilia Talts Morrison
- A Kind of Vertigo, douglas scotney
- Sacaificed, Tony Ford
- Gay parade, Nassy Fesharaki