Claws, Teeth & Blood
...RUN! RUN FOR THE HILLS! ! ...
I am teetering, bordering upon the darker side.
Anger is not, Rage shall not, Fury never will.
My intentions are dark, my power is within...
...GO ON SCREAM! NO ONE WILL HELP YOU! ! ...
I grab you fragile neck, in my monsterous hands.
You have no freedom, your in my grasp.
You scream in pain, I wrench your soul...
...NOTHING WILL SAVE YOU! YOU SHALL BURN! ! ...
My blood still boils, even after your broken body.
Tears fall off you, salty and wet.
I have betrayed you... but you were first...
...Treachery is a dark path, head down at your own risk...
'Father I am scared, help me please.'
Morgan Siegel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Claws, Teeth & Blood by Morgan Siegel )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- FOR ALL BELIEVERS, Tom Zart
- Sibling Oath, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- one hundred and twenty two miles, days, .., Mandolyn ...
- Godwin's Farm, Naveed Khalid
- The Neighbor Prayer, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- Diplomacy, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Comet, Naveed Khalid
- Jumbled Sewing Basket, Green And White W.., mary douglas
- Hospitality (Section 9 of Thirukural), rajendran muthiah
- Crushed, Gergana Teofilova