Claws, Teeth & Blood
...RUN! RUN FOR THE HILLS! ! ...
I am teetering, bordering upon the darker side.
Anger is not, Rage shall not, Fury never will.
My intentions are dark, my power is within...
...GO ON SCREAM! NO ONE WILL HELP YOU! ! ...
I grab you fragile neck, in my monsterous hands.
You have no freedom, your in my grasp.
You scream in pain, I wrench your soul...
...NOTHING WILL SAVE YOU! YOU SHALL BURN! ! ...
My blood still boils, even after your broken body.
Tears fall off you, salty and wet.
I have betrayed you... but you were first...
...Treachery is a dark path, head down at your own risk...
'Father I am scared, help me please.'
Morgan Siegel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Claws, Teeth & Blood by Morgan Siegel )
- 'O' Cloud of My Skies, Aftab Alam
- MY WORDS AND HER WORDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam
- Reaching For Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Centennary - -, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- YES! ! (to N.), John Thorkild Ellison
- Bee, Nassy Fesharaki
- Mulk Raj Anand As I Saw Him, Knew Him, Bijay Kant Dubey