Claws, Teeth & Blood
...RUN! RUN FOR THE HILLS! ! ...
I am teetering, bordering upon the darker side.
Anger is not, Rage shall not, Fury never will.
My intentions are dark, my power is within...
...GO ON SCREAM! NO ONE WILL HELP YOU! ! ...
I grab you fragile neck, in my monsterous hands.
You have no freedom, your in my grasp.
You scream in pain, I wrench your soul...
...NOTHING WILL SAVE YOU! YOU SHALL BURN! ! ...
My blood still boils, even after your broken body.
Tears fall off you, salty and wet.
I have betrayed you... but you were first...
...Treachery is a dark path, head down at your own risk...
'Father I am scared, help me please.'
Morgan Siegel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Claws, Teeth & Blood by Morgan Siegel )
- So Into Grief, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- What's The Use?, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Little Taquerias, Gouda Moon
- She's a Taxicab, Gouda Moon
- Fire-Flies, Saheb Mohapatra
- honneur, xxx xxx
- Take a bit less, gajanan mishra
- Right To Die, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Block them, hasmukh amathalal
- Milk and wine, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Acquainted with the Night, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)