Claws, Teeth & Blood
...RUN! RUN FOR THE HILLS! ! ...
I am teetering, bordering upon the darker side.
Anger is not, Rage shall not, Fury never will.
My intentions are dark, my power is within...
...GO ON SCREAM! NO ONE WILL HELP YOU! ! ...
I grab you fragile neck, in my monsterous hands.
You have no freedom, your in my grasp.
You scream in pain, I wrench your soul...
...NOTHING WILL SAVE YOU! YOU SHALL BURN! ! ...
My blood still boils, even after your broken body.
Tears fall off you, salty and wet.
I have betrayed you... but you were first...
...Treachery is a dark path, head down at your own risk...
'Father I am scared, help me please.'
Morgan Siegel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Claws, Teeth & Blood by Morgan Siegel )
- Vicious circle, Jole Hans
- Get your body and mind back, O men, gajanan mishra
- Angst, Jole Hans
- I Will..., ging taping
- Another Reaser Christmas!, Sharilynn Dawn Reaser
- A dogs life, michael hagwood
- MIKE WASN'T HAPPY, shannon strauss
- Unique We Are, Mantu Mahakul
- Shadow, Liffy Liu
- Broken angel, Barbara Dixion