I have a recurring dream.
We two would sit in the same class
he beside me
learning physics che (mystery)
from common teachers
who reaped it richer
be better than the other
but when I try to sell him
doesn't approve, my son!
Pradip Chattopadhyay's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Class Apart by Pradip Chattopadhyay )
Did you read them?
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash
- If you failed to, gajanan mishra
- The Dream Catcher, Dexsta Ray
- Father Bird, Enebeli Prada
- Obsessions and Complusions, Nick Kler
- In your eyes, kyvin nash
- Sealed With an X, Robert Kane
- In Dismay, Edward Kofi Louis
- We Need The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Praise You, Edward Kofi Louis