School of snappy answers
Diploma on the wall
No one gets the better
When my rancour is on call.
Argument I master
Ridicule a pro
Just how bad they get to look
They really just don’t know.
Hence I get a hearing
Hence my views prevail
Arguers all receive a dose
And quickly they turn tail.
But I seem so tired
Fight has lost its thrill
Haven’t liked this in myself
No, and never will.
What a reputation
“Don’t cross swords with him.”
Oh to find some peace,
Accord and gentleness within.
Christ I hear you calling
Sermon on the HIll
Strange contentment beckons me
Can I change; I will.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Clashing Concluded by Doug Blair )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- come, come to the light, let us all bathe., RIC S. BASTASA
- dignity finally comes in the form of a r.., RIC S. BASTASA
- to live in the kingdom of the clouds, RIC S. BASTASA
- but always remember no one owns it, RIC S. BASTASA
- Diaris Godoooo!, Rex mayor Ubini
- THE OLD MAN HAS FOUND TRUE LOVE AGAIN, RIC S. BASTASA
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -69, Ronjoy Brahma
- Her Beautiful Lies, Swagat Bhattacharjee
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -68, Ronjoy Brahma
- On this rainy day, Pradip Chattopadhyay