Clarence was wrong
You became what one needed it
An emotional drug. That allowed me to escape for the moment, like I was swept away by the wind each and every time I allowed you in, at the place where the strong became broken.
And my sprit was yearning for something different! ! ! but one couldn't find nothing to quench the thirst, an hunger for someone who can make me full all over again with substance.
And what I became a custom to was fatty foods that destroys the body mentally, and physically and should have been full but left starving like I had nothing to eat! ! ! ! ! !
And the strong became stuck at a place like it will never happen for me again! ! ! ! ! But Clarence was wrong
Clarence Williams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Clarence was wrong by Clarence Williams )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Be aware of rules, gajanan mishra
- Sand, Joey Jones
- Variations, Kewayne Wadley
- T, Vinaya Joseph
- माँ गंगा Maan Ganga (Hindi), S.D. TIWARI
- Blessings, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- A Happy Poet, REALLY?, Sandra Feldman
- Each Day I Live a Life and Die!, Monk E. Biz
- If Compassion were in Fashion! (Nudity), Monk E. Biz
- Green Flag, Nassy Fesharaki