The naked circus
It became one f******* naked
affair. Where lube, and condoms, was each and everywhere! ! ! ! B***and more A***** hard D****** EVENT. Fantasy of humans imagining that this sh** really exist! ! ! ! ! Where chains! ! ! ! and whips! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! became GODS of the night! ! ! and male domonatrix became love at first sight! ! ! ! Fist in a*****! ! ! and soft d**** become hard! ! ! ! Men that entered in my naked circus, that was conservative made more sounds then enough! ! When Dl men put pipe in they busted tasted their own nut! ! ! in my cream cup They drunk and spoke languages of a different utterance! ! ! when they sniff rush! ! ! Butch queens! ! ! drag queens! ! ! ! And even transgender popped up! ! ! ! how sexy! Come in everyone needs love! ! ! so get undress and get ready to bust your nut! ! ! ! Showers were running all naked men in their was cumming! ! ! ! and strong masculine men first time taking D****! ! ! And loving it! ! ! ! Where sexy male sex slaves were greeters all day! ! ! One! ! ! Two! ! ! Three, male bodies on the floor! ! ! under the tables! ! ! and sinks! ! ! being whipped, screwed! ! ! ! And fist in the swing! ! ! Cages and mud wrestling one rule the winner gets! ! ! ! ! I'm thee owner of naked circus I'm out doors closes when the sun comes up! ! ! !
Clarence Williams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Circus by Clarence Williams )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931)
Ella Wheeler Wilcox
(5 November 1850 - 30 October 1919)
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Psalm of Life, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Night Thoughts, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Poem of the Day
- ETC3, shuvo chakraborty
- SONNET II, Sir Toby Moses
- Tamil on decline, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- A Life-Lesson, Luo Zhihai
- The Sunprincess, Akhtar Jawad
- Movement incidental, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Before Storm, Luo Zhihai
- Fate rules the outcome., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Cheap labor, Nassy Fesharaki
- Feed the ego, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.