He always walked in a circle step,
And caused such a commotion.
He said to himself, 'what's their problem? ',
This is my way of locomotion.
This guy he just walked in circles,
Until the sun's last ray.
Where he was, he would stay.
The man who walked in a circle step.
They asked him where he would,
End up or start or whatever.
The man retorted back,
It doesn't matter,
Back forth or whichever.
His direction didn't lack.
Vera Sidhwa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Circle Step by Vera Sidhwa )
- Splendour, Robin Skyrde
- Am An African, Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz