Circle And Triangle
Stinging and duelling are happier quests,
For to learn and inspire is a prize.
This prize beats the questions,
To ask the polite wonders is likely.
Tangents are drawn and a circle closes,
Trigonometry embraces me with zeal
As it encircles me and designs with me,
Like triangles of zebras and cows.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Circle And Triangle by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- If Live With Me, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- Having Been Blinded, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- When is tomorrow, Victor Cruickshank
- This Special Gift, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sonnet.3. Our Home, Valsa George
- Dreaming Feelings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Perfection is unattainable, Victor Cruickshank
- Sorry I came but I must come, Victor Cruickshank
- Accepting You, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- No Survivors, Victor Cruickshank