Is It Poetry
I have laid with some fine woman
Never having tasted the grape
I've made wine?
It's been seven long years
I still fight
the good fight for my only daughter.
My sight it now starts to grow dim
not yet blind.
Through tomorrow, today I still know.
Some what less frequently.
Only through stress
and only through stress did I know.
That the way to my heart
lay deep in my head when I dreamed.
One fat women I laid with, when older.
The sad part I think
is the part that made dreams.
I feel it's gone.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (circadian rhythm by Is It Poetry )
Did you read them?
- Paces, Neil Kennett
- ህድደን ዎርድስ - Hidden Words, Is It Poetry
- The blind man., richard harris
- Unbearably, Lilly Emery
- Across the courtyard, Jorge Rolon
- Why Must I Toil?, Monk E. Biz
- Stay Devoted, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- AUTUMN BRIDE, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- As Time Turns, Cathy Hodgson
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan