set foot into this home
Where the love has come.
I couldn't speak even a word
With bewilderment, i looked
Where do i live..?
I asked to my heart.
No answer from my sweet heart.
My conscience flicker at that time
Thousands of questions arose before me
Where I came from, where will I go?
Again i knocked my heart-door to ask.
This time my heart spoke..
Hey my dear go and tell your love
Ask her to live with your home.
I flew to my love with this word!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (CINSCIENCE by shivayadav yadav )
- Dear soldior hero, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Breakfast with a ghost hero, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Classroom, ania radz
- Breakfast with a ghost, Harold R Hunt Sr
- "...away without leave", Jeff Gangwer
- If, Harold R Hunt Sr
- My heart was in an accident, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Grandma's rocker, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The stairway, Harold R Hunt Sr
- knock knock, Harold R Hunt Sr
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)