set foot into this home
Where the love has come.
I couldn't speak even a word
With bewilderment, i looked
Where do i live..?
I asked to my heart.
No answer from my sweet heart.
My conscience flicker at that time
Thousands of questions arose before me
Where I came from, where will I go?
Again i knocked my heart-door to ask.
This time my heart spoke..
Hey my dear go and tell your love
Ask her to live with your home.
I flew to my love with this word!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (CINSCIENCE by shivayadav yadav )
- Hey Big Guy, My Kindred Soul, Noah Body
- COPLA 112 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- is happening the Is, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- What you will get, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The basic ideas Turned, Emmanuel George Cefai
- He feigned, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The echoes plained, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Still here Still here?, Emmanuel George Cefai
- I, the Poet-Seer, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Desperation does what long years Do not .., Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)