set foot into this home
Where the love has come.
I couldn't speak even a word
With bewilderment, i looked
Where do i live..?
I asked to my heart.
No answer from my sweet heart.
My conscience flicker at that time
Thousands of questions arose before me
Where I came from, where will I go?
Again i knocked my heart-door to ask.
This time my heart spoke..
Hey my dear go and tell your love
Ask her to live with your home.
I flew to my love with this word!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (CINSCIENCE by shivayadav yadav )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Revolution Brings Salvation, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Unity (Haiku), Diwakar Pokhriyal
- A Visit to the Unique Place, rohan bendre
- Yes, Mother Nature Teaches Bards..., Dr John Celes
- Tonic Pain, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- In the Absence of Light, F. J. Thomas
- Give me a drink, Diana Rosser
- White Power, F. J. Thomas
- Sweet Dreams, Sambanath Denis
- My unjust God, Nalini Chaturvedi