RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Strength and joy of Christmas is based upon a foundation of
hurt and sorrow, grief is abundant - is overflowing through
many glass tears.
Although there is happiness and laughter, pain peers through
it all, looking, searching for some relief in family members,
close, who are still here with us.
Christmastime is fulfillment of family on earth and in heaven,
all are together in hearts and memories.
Mindful of those who have gone before us, we must turn to those
still here, reaching out with close-knit hearts and souls.
Turning aside our own selfish thoughts - our own private grief,
coming closer together in spite of it all, making our lives and
those around us a little lighter with smiles and kindness.
All, in one way or another, have been touched with the purity
of death, the finality of life, and have wept unceasingly
through tears and grief, minds flowering on the graves of
those who have left us.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Christmas Time by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver