Christmas has once again arrived,
With cheer and joy,
Stars and bells in full display,
All bringing in happy smiles.
Happiness and forgiveness in the air,
Santa and gifts, carols and Christmas trees,
Mesmerise us as the Christmas pies do.
Goodness and cheer is revived during the fest,
Christmas cakes and gladness fill up the entire atmosphere.
House are lit, decorations all bright,
Light up the dark night.
That night will be Christmas Night.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Christmas Night by Rinku Tiwari )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Poet's Right, Francie Lynch
- Act 1 scene 1 Romeo, Juliet and there me.., lee fones
- Look East (Regional), Ronald Chapman
- Homage to the Korean Comfort Women (Regi.., Ronald Chapman
- cos the blues, ' TAKES ' - redline bluel.., sEaN nOrTh
- Emptiness, Ronald Chapman
- A Wonder to be Seen on the Han River (Re.., Ronald Chapman
- A Moment's pause, David Whalen
- Almost Forever, Ronald Chapman
- Ice Queen - Yuna Kim Homage (Regional), Ronald Chapman