Marjorie Foster Fleming
Dear, look to the Christmas angel
atop your Christmas tree.
Then all your wishes will come true,
When she smiles down on you.
Listen to the bells of Christmas
ringing throughout the land
The church, the school, and sleigh bells, too,
sounds of love...old...yet...new.
In the middle of falling snow and sparkling crystal rain
when winds blow cold against the frosted window pane
there's a pleasant warmth felt everywhere in the merry Christmas glow
Since all your Christmas blessings dwell
as spirits in your heart;
become as Santa full of mirth.
Spread peace and joy on earth.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Christmas Magic by Marjorie Foster Fleming )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Final Frontier, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Doors Of Destiny, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Reproductions Through Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Safest place, gajanan mishra
- To whom I am going, gajanan mishra
- In The Process Of Existence, Naveed Akram
- Thy presence, binod bastola
- My Maiden's Love Is Like A Cloud In June, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- दिल को हरदम dil ko hardam, hasmukh amathalal
- Ode To Envy, Chibueze Oscar Osuji