Serra DeLa Teste
Christmas Is Dawning
On the earth, I see Christmas dawning,
Gifts-a-plenty, children are wanting,
Hanged on wooden doors and glass windows,
Wreaths are, as Christmas carols echoes.
Children are happily cheering,
as Santa Claus is finally appearing.
At them, adults scoff and smile,
' Maybe, this year was actually worthwhile. '
After trials of the dreaded year of 2013,
Christmas is seen with colors of red and green,
Here and there, seen are trees so beautiful,
And a mistletoe, hanging mockingly truthful.
Here and there, waiting day by day,
Christmas is finally here, so we pray,
Almost over, is the season of advent,
And comes now is the Christmas fragments,
Gifts are exchanged, from me to you,
And I dedicate this poem with the Christmas Hue,
With smiles and a few fraternal words
of ' I Love You. '
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Christmas Is Dawning by Serra DeLa Teste )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Ghost, Jhonas Lumanlan
- Eagerly I want to go with you, Gert Strydom
- Prayer and Women, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Love is far more than just lust or desir.., Gert Strydom
- Lie To Me, Rouren Torres
- The Fight, Robert Melliard
- Paying Taxes, Randy McClave
- हांमा गोनां जिव, Bahadur Basumatary
- I Knew What You Knew, Vera Sidhwa
- Wearing the Flaws, Gerry Legister