Serra DeLa Teste
Christmas Is Dawning
On the earth, I see Christmas dawning,
Gifts-a-plenty, children are wanting,
Hanged on wooden doors and glass windows,
Wreaths are, as Christmas carols echoes.
Children are happily cheering,
as Santa Claus is finally appearing.
At them, adults scoff and smile,
' Maybe, this year was actually worthwhile. '
After trials of the dreaded year of 2013,
Christmas is seen with colors of red and green,
Here and there, seen are trees so beautiful,
And a mistletoe, hanging mockingly truthful.
Here and there, waiting day by day,
Christmas is finally here, so we pray,
Almost over, is the season of advent,
And comes now is the Christmas fragments,
Gifts are exchanged, from me to you,
And I dedicate this poem with the Christmas Hue,
With smiles and a few fraternal words
of ' I Love You. '
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Christmas Is Dawning by Serra DeLa Teste )
- The Daughter of the Earth - 21, gajanan mishra
- Self - Raising, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sunshine In Your Eyes, Eleonor Santiago
- Run, run, run and running, gajanan mishra
- Run, run, run, gajanan mishra
- What About Tomorrow, Claude H Oliver II
- My Time, Claude H Oliver II
- The ball, gajanan mishra
- Thousand Lullabies, Eleonor Santiago
- Highest Sky, Eleonor Santiago
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)