'Christmas in July'
Christmas in July? But the weather is hot outside!
Holiday greetings still can bring tear drops to my poetic eyes.
Family and friends get back together again when the Christmas holiday season begin. Christmas is more than brightly colored trees and lights; it is time to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ. May we never forget to pay the Christ Child homage on His special day.
Love in Christ Jesus!
Roxanne Lea Dubarry
aka Roxy54/October Country
Roxanne Dubarry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Why did I write about Christmas in July? I write monthly poems for our church newsletter. I just happened to need a poem for the month of December. By the way, Shannon, our church secretary, helps select the poems. Out of the ones that I submit to her via e-mail.
What did that younger lady think of 'Christmas in July? ' She thought it was a great idea and so do I!
Comments about this poem ('Christmas in July' by Roxanne Dubarry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A Violent Society, Gillian Commerford
- No terror, gajanan mishra
- Anti-social, Gillian Commerford
- Over crowded, hasmukh amathalal
- أمطار الدم, سميح القاسم
- Voices, Gillian Commerford
- The strength is, gajanan mishra
- Alone, Gillian Commerford
- Being To Dawns And Clouds Blind, Vsevolod Rozhdestvensky
- I Did Not Seek The Other Forune's Favor, Vsevolod Rozhdestvensky