Christmas is a time to be happy,
A Time to be grateful,
And a time of giving and loving,
Christmas is a time to celebrate,
And a reminder that a new baby boy,
called jesus was born on this day,
At christmas you get carol singers,
And if your lucky you may get snow,
And if your a good girl or boy,
Then santa will bring you presants.
At christmas you get red robins,
chirping away merrily.
At christmas it is a time to gather together,
and appriciate what you have got,
and wish people a MERRY CHRISTMAS.
i wrote this as i wanted to do some Christmas poems.
StaceyLeigh Olner's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Christmas brings... by StaceyLeigh Olner )
- Dreams Incarnate, Dylan Engelbrecht
- The Rose, Neela Nath
- No one to question, hasmukh amathalal
- She does, hasmukh amathalal
- Multi-dimensional; heavens?, Mark Heathcote
- Watch, ramesh rai
- You Know I Do, Michael McParland
- Drowning, Neela Nath
- Where to go, gajanan mishra
- This African Woman, Anthony Seyi Abiodun
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)