Christmas is a time to be happy,
A Time to be grateful,
And a time of giving and loving,
Christmas is a time to celebrate,
And a reminder that a new baby boy,
called jesus was born on this day,
At christmas you get carol singers,
And if your lucky you may get snow,
And if your a good girl or boy,
Then santa will bring you presants.
At christmas you get red robins,
chirping away merrily.
At christmas it is a time to gather together,
and appriciate what you have got,
and wish people a MERRY CHRISTMAS.
i wrote this as i wanted to do some Christmas poems.
StaceyLeigh Olner's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Christmas brings... by StaceyLeigh Olner )
Poem of the Day
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Len Webster's 'Happiness', Len Webster
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- The Lesson, Roger McGough
- A Devoted Teacher, Joseph T. Renaldi
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(November 9 - 1937)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Robert Louis Stevenson