Christmas is a time to be happy,
A Time to be grateful,
And a time of giving and loving,
Christmas is a time to celebrate,
And a reminder that a new baby boy,
called jesus was born on this day,
At christmas you get carol singers,
And if your lucky you may get snow,
And if your a good girl or boy,
Then santa will bring you presants.
At christmas you get red robins,
chirping away merrily.
At christmas it is a time to gather together,
and appriciate what you have got,
and wish people a MERRY CHRISTMAS.
i wrote this as i wanted to do some Christmas poems.
StaceyLeigh Olner's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Christmas brings... by StaceyLeigh Olner )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Taxi Ride, Nick krakana
- Wild night birds, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Love Children Not Glory, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Reference: my Monsignor, Emmanuel George Cefai
- We too there inside, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Best Friends, Sandra Feldman
- We too, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Loser, Rain ...
- The Girl, Not A Wife, But A Sister, A Da.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- scary ghost, lee fones