Christmas and You
Christmas is such a wonderful time
To be shared by one and all
With the beautiful lights all aglow,
And a backdrop of beautiful snow
Christmas is the special time of year
To spend with the people you love.
Caring, sharing and keeping them near
And giving thanks to the Lord above
What makes my Christmases so special?
They’re the moments I spend with you
The special love we feel for each other,
Make all my Christmas wishes come true
So have a very merry Christmas,
And a happy new year too!
Two of my very favorite things,
Would be a Merry Christmas and you!
Michael Vestal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Christmas and You by Michael Vestal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Sudibyo, Edward Kofi Louis
- A Sound Advice, Edward Kofi Louis
- A WOMAN OF NO FREEDOM FOR CONSCIENCE, alexander opicho
- The Fountain Of Youth, Jim Yerman
- 'Golden-Boy', Edward Kofi Louis
- After The Rain, Ronald Chapman
- अराय सैथो, Bahadur Basumatary
- Having Premarital Sex, Edward Kofi Louis
- Vision of India, Laxman Rao
- Under The Big Oak Tree, Edward Kofi Louis