Christmas and You
Christmas is such a wonderful time
To be shared by one and all
With the beautiful lights all aglow,
And a backdrop of beautiful snow
Christmas is the special time of year
To spend with the people you love.
Caring, sharing and keeping them near
And giving thanks to the Lord above
What makes my Christmases so special?
They’re the moments I spend with you
The special love we feel for each other,
Make all my Christmas wishes come true
So have a very merry Christmas,
And a happy new year too!
Two of my very favorite things,
Would be a Merry Christmas and you!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Christmas and You by Michael Vestal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Remember This., richard harris
- Animals are there, gajanan mishra
- Someday, Johnny Goyena
- Girl, He Never Loved You, Ronell Warren Alman
- Writing on the wall, Nassy Fesharaki
- The Poetry of Onkar Nath Gupta, Bijay Kant Dubey
- So sorry, gajanan mishra
- My Dream Tonight, Wilfred Mellers
- To Joyce, Roger A. Rose
- Miriam's danse, Dimitri Khokhlov