Christmas time is hear my friends
The lights are on the tree
Light up Santa on the lawn
For everyone to see.
Hang the wreath upon the door
smell the scent of pine
See the Shepard's gathered around Mary
Inside the lighted shrine.
Are you praying for a White Christmas
I am, but just for Christmas day
Just enough to give the kids
A fun ride on their sleigh.
Take a drive around the neighborhood
See all the lights and decorations
No two houses will look the same
They will all meet your expectations.
It's early Christmas morning
The children are up and sitting around the tree
Looking at all the presents there
And wondering, 'how many are for me? '
Seeing all the children's faces
When Papa starts handing the present out
The joy and laughter I see and hear
Reminds me that children are what Christmas is all about.
GOD BLESS EVERYONE! !
Dianna Nally's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Christmas by Dianna Nally )
- Last night was looking in my eyes, valentin savin
- Craving, Foster Teegarden
- Rain in summer امطار صيفية, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Poets everywhere, hasmukh amathalal
- New Sandwich, Von Kimball Barney
- Careless, Foster Teegarden
- Butterflies, Deborah Kelley
- Blurred, Foster Teegarden
- Marble Steps, Morgan Michaels
- Fabulous rich, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)