Choose: Your Addiction Or Me?
Now that your addicted to this we need to end it
Because its going way too far, your time that’s spent
You need to just come back to me, because we can fix this
Instead of causing space between us, we can mend it...
You glance at me, almost afraid to speak
To admit you have a problem because you don’t see it like I do
But it's tearing us apart, pushing me farther away
Please come back to me, make it like it was
I feel like I'm losing u
And I have problems & pain
Help me help u & we'll both make it through
While u think about this
Just remember that u have me
And I’ll always be there for you
Don’t want to keep being pushed away
As your addiction becomes more important than me
This addiction has to end now or else I will go
Can't keep ignoring the signs of this
It hurts me to see you this way, battling this addiction
You can't do it alone, but you wont let me help
You say you don’t have a problem, but I know differently
What should I do? Follow my heart? Or do what my mind tells me to?
Look into the mirror
The one that holds your future
And tell me what you see
Am I standing there happily with you?
Or are you alone and without me
Why can’t u just realize
That there’s a serious problem going on
And that you’re putting our love at stake
That I’m giving u a chance to make the right decision
Before you’re left with tears...a blurry vision
Don’t you see how much I’m willing to help you?
How willing I am to stand there beside you
But if this problem stays, then I must go
There isn't room enough for two of us.
The time has come for you to choose
A girl who loves you with everything and would do anything for you
Or an addiction that will just destroy you?
Choose now, or I may have to leave forever......
Karley Kay And Iron Panda 23
Karley Kay's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Choose: Your Addiction Or Me? by Karley Kay )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Leprosy eradication., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Beyond The Dotted Lines, Asma Riaz Khan
- if I die young, Juwon Daniel
- Story of snow., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- She Wanted, Spiritwind Wood
- When love was born, Lehlohonolo Selai
- There is a Configuration of the Universe, michael walkerjohn
- R e D *) I c E... (r), Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- A childhood lamentation, Juwon Daniel
- ` The Quiets..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR