The Best of food is Chocolate,
For which i Can Hardly wait.
Chocolate is another food i like,
More of Sugar and No spice.(AAj - kal Spice waali bhi aati hain)
Bitter Chocolates are not so good,
More Chocolate, Less MIlk, Spoils Mood,
Dry Fruits, Nuts, Cashew and Berry,
Make my Chocolate a little Heavy.
Without Milk everything goes wrong,
It is the thing which Makes us strong.
With Chocolate in my Hand, to food I say No! !
It is full of Calories, everyBODY know.
Cocoa, BUTTER, Milk and Sugar,
Are the Contents of my Supper.
Eating too Much Chocolate teeth are Spoiled,
Tummy AchES, ; Doctor Advises food Boiled.
For Lazy Children it is a Bait,
it is Topped on Pastry and a Cake.
Chocolate can also be a Drink,
Frozen Icecream and Flavoured Milk.
Bigger the Chocolates Much better the taste,
it is the CHOCOLATe, we should never Waste.
kaavyaa kriday's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Chocolate by kaavyaa kriday )
(1 February 1878 - 3 May 1916)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Love, Sarah Flower Adams
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
Poem of the Day
- A Lesson of Patriotism, rohan bendre
- Pen-and-Ink, hafiz qasim
- Destroyer and Preserver, hafiz qasim
- My Time, Kyle Schlicher
- TEACHER, Shachi Kaul
- Jackals cleverness., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Gibberish, hafiz qasim
- Child Of Mine, Kyle Schlicher
- My Heart Is Heavy, Kyle Schlicher
- Beautiful Dusk, Shachi Kaul