The Best of food is Chocolate,
For which i Can Hardly wait.
Chocolate is another food i like,
More of Sugar and No spice.(AAj - kal Spice waali bhi aati hain)
Bitter Chocolates are not so good,
More Chocolate, Less MIlk, Spoils Mood,
Dry Fruits, Nuts, Cashew and Berry,
Make my Chocolate a little Heavy.
Without Milk everything goes wrong,
It is the thing which Makes us strong.
With Chocolate in my Hand, to food I say No! !
It is full of Calories, everyBODY know.
Cocoa, BUTTER, Milk and Sugar,
Are the Contents of my Supper.
Eating too Much Chocolate teeth are Spoiled,
Tummy AchES, ; Doctor Advises food Boiled.
For Lazy Children it is a Bait,
it is Topped on Pastry and a Cake.
Chocolate can also be a Drink,
Frozen Icecream and Flavoured Milk.
Bigger the Chocolates Much better the taste,
it is the CHOCOLATe, we should never Waste.
kaavyaa kriday's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Chocolate by kaavyaa kriday )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- *Stray Thoughts, C. P. Sharma
- Shame-Shame Israel, Aftab Alam
- Paths Of Childhood, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- lips of flower, Aftab Alam
- Sin Salida, Edwin Cordero
- jeene ka karishma|, Aftab Alam
- *My confused mood, C. P. Sharma
- Dear! i Still Love You, Rimni chakravarty
- To vacuum, SALINI NAIR
- Concept's Thresholds, RoseAnn V. Shawiak