Chistmas Is Upon Us
Christmas is upon us and the snows are starting to fall
We see Christmas decorations in every shop and mall
Helpers dressed like Santa s ringing their Christmas bells
Helping the families who aren't doing too well.
Decorated Christmas trees in every shop and mall
And choirs on the corners singing of the greatest gift of all.
The birth of our savior on this grand and glorious day
And how we give thanks to him in this special way.
Christmas is upon us and you can feel it in the air
As people greet each other with Good will and good cheer.
This is the time of year that people try to forget
all the bitterness, greed, and hate
And replace it with a lot of love and faith.
Christmas is upon us - just look around
At all the joyous faces that can be found
Smiles on most faces and very few hum bugs
What they are showing is tenderness and love.
Christmas is upon us as we give praise
And thanks to the lord up above
For giving us all- his tenderness and love.
louis rams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Chistmas Is Upon Us by louis rams )
- The Real Me, Margaret Alice Second
- kiss me hardy, george albot
- When Will I Wake, Anirudh Rawat
- Silencio en ingles, Donnie Wolff
- Our Lewd Obscene and Vulgar Episodes, Hamid Vitalis
- Life, Anirudh Rawat
- If You Stop Loving Me, Fatima Nusairat
- Rain And The Shadows, Anirudh Rawat
- Beautiful Girl, Anirudh Rawat
- Someday, Ryan Telebwe
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Gray Room, Wallace Stevens
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1644 - 1694)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Christina Georgina Rossetti
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)