A soul as old as eternity
Again, peeps through the eyes of a child
In wonder it gazes at the world
As if for the first time.
I am amazed at nature's chicanery!
How it manages to deceive
And Life after life is lived in this DECEPTION.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Chimera by Anita Sehgal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Poetic Vows, Sandra Feldman
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -53, Ronjoy Brahma
- emotions, laxami Cards
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -52, Ronjoy Brahma
- Public Limited Company Scrap Heap Sold, Terence G. Craddock
- done, laxami Cards
- Poetry: You, Laijon Liu
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -51, Ronjoy Brahma
- bring this tech down a little, Mandolyn ...
- From words and acts, gajanan mishra