Children’s day, we celebrate to-day! - Our
Hero of independence’s Birth day!
Independence in our Children gone!
Love to play in open, again to born!
Drug use in schools and collages seen!
Rapes occur, so called fashion, I mean!
Education in etiquette a must and share!
Nation is in high time to be aware!
Smiling faces seen, but not face to face!
Days to come, try to escape them from stress!
Avoid pressure on them, to be always fresh!
Yield the fruits from budding roses, I wish!
jayaraman balasubramaniam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (CHILDREN’S DAY by jayaraman balasubramaniam )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The read., Meena Somasundaram
- Time is Time, Juliet Languedoc
- The Garbage Is Collected On Thursday, Kyle Schlicher
- Are The Girls For To Be Sold & Bought?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Was Thirteen, Kyle Schlicher
- A strong strife!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- I.H.Rizvi As A Romantic Indian English P.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Life In A Beer Commercial, Kyle Schlicher
- MY KALAHANDI, Prasanna Mishra
- A FISHERMAN'S BASKET سلة صياد السمك, MOHAMMAD SKATI