Children’s day, we celebrate to-day! - Our
Hero of independence’s Birth day!
Independence in our Children gone!
Love to play in open, again to born!
Drug use in schools and collages seen!
Rapes occur, so called fashion, I mean!
Education in etiquette a must and share!
Nation is in high time to be aware!
Smiling faces seen, but not face to face!
Days to come, try to escape them from stress!
Avoid pressure on them, to be always fresh!
Yield the fruits from budding roses, I wish!
jayaraman balasubramaniam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (CHILDREN’S DAY by jayaraman balasubramaniam )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Blue or Green, James Galvin
- By Sun Arisen, Saiom Shriver
- From Weapon To Lifegiver, Saiom Shriver
- Ars Poetica (cocoons), Dana Levin
- A Self-defeating Victory, Rajesh Thankappan
- One With The Infinite God, Saiom Shriver
- I See The Ground, Naveed Akram
- Tears And Smiles..., Khairul Ahsan
- Prefix: Finding The Measure, Robert Kelly
- EbOnY fL0wEr$ - Scene From Ivory Towers, sEaN nOrTh