Children’s day, we celebrate to-day! - Our
Hero of independence’s Birth day!
Independence in our Children gone!
Love to play in open, again to born!
Drug use in schools and collages seen!
Rapes occur, so called fashion, I mean!
Education in etiquette a must and share!
Nation is in high time to be aware!
Smiling faces seen, but not face to face!
Days to come, try to escape them from stress!
Avoid pressure on them, to be always fresh!
Yield the fruits from budding roses, I wish!
jayaraman balasubramaniam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (CHILDREN’S DAY by jayaraman balasubramaniam )
- When Blue turns to Red, Aftab Alam
- Who Blows The Bubbles?, Curtlan Popo
- Life, Geometry's Whisper, Aeronius D. McCoy
- On Life's Behest,, Aftab Alam
- Holloween Party, Narayana Raghavan
- The Vulture, Curtlan Popo
- Plenty Thirst Century, Curtlan Popo
- A Damp Bathroom Wall Speaks To You, Narayana Raghavan
- Why I'm You, Curtlan Popo
- Your Eyes, C J Browning
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns