When a child no matter the age, is lost to you the cost becomes a piece of your soul that will never return to being whole and a break in your heart that cannot mend. Years go by and still the same heartbreak and pain. No peace in your mind has came just the longing for what you lost and the wonder of what might have been. Children are meant to bury their parents instead their life came to an end.
God alone knows why and hes not letting us in.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Child Lost by Terry Dillon )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Poetry And All Of Me, Rites Ghosh
- Forgotten, david kush
- House of Weeping Walls, Michael Mira
- Vicky - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- Dangerous Mind Games, Michael Mira
- To My Dear Poet Pablo Neruda on...If You.., Geetha Jayakumar
- A Matter Of Time, John Garth Raubenheimer
- candy, laxami Cards
- Hay Dios Mio, Que Habra Pasado?, LUVinThe NOW
- Accent, Edgars Brivbergs