Chided By The Book, (Loquacious Thoughts)
Do you play the trifling pawn
or the assassin's rook
laying heads before your Queen,
she of loquacious speech, ?
begging forgiveness from the robes,
chided by the book,
or killing off the champion Knight
so you may charm his seat?
Captain Cur's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Chided By The Book, (Loquacious Thoughts) by Captain Cur )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- A Kind of Vertigo, douglas scotney
- Sacaificed, Tony Ford
- Gay parade, Nassy Fesharaki
- Neighbor, Katie Doty
- department stores give me a headache, Mandolyn ...
- Secrets Hidden By The Side Of The Road, Is It Poetry
- Poetic Flashes, Sandra Feldman
- Lick Of Leak, sallam yassin
- Ode to Arizona on a Hot Summer's Day, Adam M. Snow
- Forgiveness, Tony Ford