After I have slaughtered a heart,
I place it on the sterile table,
For it to have the new experience,
What life would be, when cleaned and cleared,
With no other contagious emotions,
And I sprayed the salty tears of soy sauce,
And gulped the heart of an animal,
That is called as a chicken.
veeraiyah subbulakshmi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Chicken People by veeraiyah subbulakshmi )
Did you read them?
- The Transcendental At Worthington Lake, Harry Freeman
- Lonely Is Me, Lilly Emery
- Sometimes I Cry, Lilly Emery
- MEDUSA, Lilly Emery
- The Exile, Rishi Kaul
- Bitter Sweet, Lilly Emery
- Strip unfinnished, lee fones
- Will You Love Me When I'm Old, Lilly Emery
- You Won't Let Me, Heather Burns
- Love Is The Flame, Lilly Emery