Chemistry Of Tears
Nitric Acid dissolves iron
And many more hard metals.
A woman's tears dissolve
Men's strong iron minds.
A man hardly sheds tears,
But when he does, quietly,
His tears can only wet a pillow,
And not even the softest mind.
15 March 2014
Khairul Ahsan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Chemistry Of Tears by Khairul Ahsan )
Did you read them?
- Earth tones of Arizona, David Lessard
- You're My Favorite Fix, Lilly Emery
- COURAGE, LOVE & OBEDIENCE, Tom Zart
- You Are My Everything, Lilly Emery
- Velvet Moon, Lilly Emery
- Fish Waves Beneath The Waves, Saiom Shriver
- The Transcendental At Worthington Lake, Harry Freeman
- Lonely Is Me, Lilly Emery
- Sometimes I Cry, Lilly Emery
- MEDUSA, Lilly Emery