CHEERS! ! !
The seal, the law and voice
sends without fear some strong words
The black, the dirty and the White 'so niveous'
the tranny, the prostitute the drugged!
Sit on your porch and swing your sorrows
look in your fogged window
your eyes already dead, since there is to much to life
misled someone, (do it good) , when the other man beguile the stomach
cheats and Toast
a sip a dry ~instantly bitter~
and A Grand Finale
Shared for all of us
The black, the dirty
The tranny, the.........
White 'so niveous'
Poetheart Morgan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (CHEERS! ! ! by Poetheart Morgan )
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Jugnoo, Harivansh Rai Bachchan
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- A Little While, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- A Bit Of Sleep, Michael P. McParland
- A Billion Years, Michael P. McParland
- Obsessive/Oblivious, Michael P. McParland
- that smelly stuff that gets real and som.., Mandolyn ...
- The Rice Eaters, Tony Adah
- Epilogue, Lawrence Beck
- broken wing, Cee Bea
- Planet Control, Joseph Archer
- My Struggle, Michael P. McParland
- Nervous Wreck, Michael P. McParland