CHEERS! ! !
The seal, the law and voice
sends without fear some strong words
The black, the dirty and the White 'so niveous'
the tranny, the prostitute the drugged!
Sit on your porch and swing your sorrows
look in your fogged window
your eyes already dead, since there is to much to life
misled someone, (do it good) , when the other man beguile the stomach
cheats and Toast
a sip a dry ~instantly bitter~
and A Grand Finale
Shared for all of us
The black, the dirty
The tranny, the.........
White 'so niveous'
Poetheart (back)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (CHEERS! ! ! by Poetheart (back) )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- *Darling Dove, C. P. Sharma
- *The Divine Blessings - For Jen Walls an.., C. P. Sharma
- Bittersweet, Kelly Curiel
- The American Dream, Lilly Emery
- *Rumi Speaks, C. P. Sharma
- Destiny Misplaced, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- *Stray Thoughts, C. P. Sharma
- Shame-Shame Israel, Aftab Alam
- Paths Of Childhood, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- lips of flower, Aftab Alam