Cheer Up... Please?
I plead with thee,
To open up and see,
That there's a world out there,
That isn't always fair,
People don't play nice,
And they don't think twice,
About breaking all the rules,
And bending all of your life tools,
With a snap of a finger,
Your life can change,
It can go from happy greetings to a love that no longer lingers,
But I ask you sweet corty pie,
To not give up and sigh,
Because lifes not over yet,
There's still a long way to go,
And a goal that you once set.
So don't give up and rage quit,
Because this does not help one bit,
Your life just keeps on going,
Even when the people stop,
Your mind just keeps on longing until it's about to pop.
But hear my words of praise,
As they do bring up and save,
They are meant for only one,
And that one is you Hun.
No one else is quite as good,
As being you,
So dropp that mood, get rid of those blues and bring out that good ol' smile :)
The one that no boy can defile.
The one that makes the flowers bloom,
And could raise a mummy from his tome.
Jordan Moore's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cheer Up... Please? by Jordan Moore )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou