Dr John Celes
‘Cheer Up, Fella! ’
God does all things,
Both good and bad;
He is our Dad.
God watches all,
Both night and day;
He has His say!
No bird can fall
To earth, from sky.
God knows its ‘Why’.
Why then worry?
Live for today,
And come what may.
When God feeds birds,
He surely will
Give us our fill.
He calls each one,
With love by name,
In sin and shame!
Give up all sins;
Let grace, soul rinse;
God always wins!
‘Cheer up, Fella! ’
God loves and cares;
Our faults, He bears!
Copyright by Dr John Celes 08-24-2008
Dr John Celes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (‘Cheer Up, Fella! ’ by Dr John Celes )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Tiger, William Blake
- Alone With Everybody, Charles Bukowski
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
Poem of the Day
- I will always return, Jessica Paige Davies
- They are my horses, Jessica Paige Davies
- HOW THEY ALL FALL, Terry Collett
- Caucus at the Parking Meter, Donal Mahoney
- A Small Something, Jessica Paige Davies
- Shrouded, Jessica Paige Davies
- I Live, Tanja Henderson
- This year, maryline vautravers
- Friends, maryline vautravers
- Cuba…..God's Betrayal……….Perhaps, James B. Earley