Check me, check me,
If you are my well-wishers
Check me from committing
Evil deeds means
Doing harm in any form
To other creatures
At any stage.
Check me, check me
From being partial,
Partiality leads to
But check me not
From love from goodwill.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Check me by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- You are the Best!, Rachel Nichols
- Close not, gajanan mishra
- When I Was A Birch Tree, Richard Provencher
- Damsel of Paradise, ramesh rai
- Satellite Feed, Susan Lacovara
- Feeling Victorious, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In A Creche In The Mountains, Robert Rorabeck
- Save yourself, gajanan mishra
- True love.....?, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.21, Monk E. Biz