Check me, check me,
If you are my well-wishers
Check me from committing
Evil deeds means
Doing harm in any form
To other creatures
At any stage.
Check me, check me
From being partial,
Partiality leads to
But check me not
From love from goodwill.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Check me by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Nasha pyaar ka, binod bastola
- The Storyteller, David Lewis Paget
- Read yourself, Eleonora Bistrianu
- State dictates people to be violent, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Just After Dawn, David Harris
- Graveyard, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Moments, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Stasying the Course, John F. McCullagh
- Preposterous, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- The Little Wood, Ruth Manning-Sanders