more to the fact,
it was the word
that got all cross
eyed on me,
when you attempt
to say something
all of your own,
or make a connection
with your mind,
did you see that?
whatever you dig up,
and doesn't matter
what you got,
because you know
the world is all a lie,
a huge metamorphic
radiant - lie!
I could try,
just to pull through...
out of my mouth
so I go one way
the same one we
cheating the moment
GRANT FRASER's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cheating time by GRANT FRASER )
- Am An African, Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...