If I say I love you
It is nothing but I simply
Start my cheating process .
Actually there is nothing
Called love in this material world.
On this material platform
No one actually helps another
There is nothing called love.
Pleasure and happiness are
Vague words that have no meanings.
Love happiness pleasures
All are temporary creations
O my dear, don't go with them
These are words of cheaters.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Cheating process by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- Across the courtyard, Jorge Rolon
- Why Must I Toil?, Monk E. Biz
- Stay Devoted, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- AUTUMN BRIDE, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- As Time Turns, Cathy Hodgson
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan
- Juicy Lucy, I Salute Your vASStness!, Monk E. Biz
- As Long As I Am There For 'You', Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Paralyzed And Iced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Art and the Pain, Udaya R. Tennakoon