Chatting in colours
Chatting in colour codes
As to give some hint
To one on the other end of internet.
Especially if someone nearby.
Type green when
everything is Clear
No one around.
Today is bad,
Mom Shouting all the day
Making my head reel
Dad Talking of advice
Halt for communication
Yellow is the colour for stop.
Sister means chatters
When chatters around
Eating my head.
Blue is the colour for sister.
Only for my love
Any words for love
Red while talking anything on love.
Rose means girls.
White, for all friends.
Stupid, why did you type all the colours at once?
Hazard indicator was
©ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY GEETHA JAYAKUMAR 2014
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Chatting in colours by Geetha Jayakumar )
Did you read them?
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
Udiah (witness to Yah)