Chatting in colours
Chatting in colour codes
As to give some hint
To one on the other end of internet.
Especially if someone nearby.
Type green when
everything is Clear
No one around.
Today is bad,
Mom Shouting all the day
Making my head reel
Dad Talking of advice
Halt for communication
Yellow is the colour for stop.
Sister means chatters
When chatters around
Eating my head.
Blue is the colour for sister.
Only for my love
Any words for love
Red while talking anything on love.
Rose means girls.
White, for all friends.
Stupid, why did you type all the colours at once?
Hazard indicator was
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Chatting in colours by Geetha Jayakumar )
Did you read them?
- Good deed, Suresh Dogra
- Problems, maria sudibyo
- Free!, maria sudibyo
- Angst, maria sudibyo
- OTP (One True Pairing), maria sudibyo
- Lost, zheung kyuhkoh
- Fall down, lonely, zheung kyuhkoh
- Mission: Fission Or Fusion, Aftab Alam
- My broken heart Transcends, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Red face, Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Acquainted with the Night, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)