RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Chasing Away Sadness
Chasing away sadness with a tune of exhilarating energy.
Starting my inner motor, revving it past the avenues of
Stepping on the pedal, racing forward into mists of
Whistling quickly, finding the way out into interior
storms and being ejected into their outward appearances.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Chasing Away Sadness by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- GOD'S COMMAND, Tom Zart
- ages, Howard MacDougall