Their words like needle.
Arranged smartly with trick.
So that it hurts maximum.
Utmost it pricks.
My words when hit back;
Like some venom in cowl.
They scream with pain.
They cry foul.
Now character analysis they do.
Many of them, not just few.
Each has something to say.
And at the end of day;
Papers banged infront me.
My Character certificates I see.
Not one or two but so many.
But do I need any.
Now listen very carefully.
I want to make it known.
I need only one certificate;
And that is my own.
Md. Asadullah's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Character Certificates by Md. Asadullah )
Did you read them?
- Morning Coffee, Bill Grace
- Happenstance Things, Patti Masterman
- Loot-Hoot-Shoot, Aftab Alam
- The Children See Colors, Hebert Logerie
- Ulterior motive, hasmukh amathalal
- Fast Women Speedily Breathing, Luva Boy
- With contentment, hasmukh amathalal
- Not Mini-Apolis, Von Kimball Barney
- NO TIME WASTED, Peter LeBuhn
- Our World, Claude H Oliver II