Trees begin to shed
leaves change colors.
Turning brown then
falling from their
to be blown away.
They stand alone
bare in distress
for all to see.
The wind whistles
through the pines
there's a chill in
Close the door
days become bitter
winter has arrived.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Changing Seasons by Heather burns )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Eid Mubarak, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- My Feet, Randy McClave
- We Are Scottish, Randy McClave
- AS SOON AS...., Robin Kirsch
- The Flood, Jose Armando Guzman
- Shadows in the Dark, Darlene Walsh
- Who can be one's bombshell?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield
- Chords Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak